There are various companies in Miami offering maintenance services for your HVAC. As a consumer, your responsibility is to look for the best Miami air conditioning company that will give you honest and professional service. Below are 10 things to consider in hiring HVAC contractors in Miami FL.
- Experience. Being in the industry for quite a while will not make a company the best nor it makes them the worst. Experience is the best teacher as they say, but training makes a difference. In time, manufacturers are updating the parts, systems, and programs of the HVAC coping up with the demand of the consumers and government policies. Be keen in looking for these indicators.
- Legal Compliance. Bonafide HVAC contractors in Miami FL should have updated business license to operate. Ask for their license number. You can also ask for workers insurance liability. Lastly, ask if they obey all health and safety regulations.
- NATE-certified technicians. The North American Trade Excellence certificate is the only training certificate that is recognized by the entire HVAC industry. You can check their website for complete list of companies and individuals with NATE certificate.
- Equipment and Products. Companies that invest in modern equipment will never go wrong. They make sure they can serve all brands for their clients.
- A wide range of Service offerings. Choose a Miami air conditioning company who can offer you not just basic cleaning, look the one who can provide various services. Freezing Mechanical, as one of the leading Miami air conditioning company, offers the following services – routine and preventive maintenance, HVAC repairs, replacement and installation, energy efficient assessments, air duct cleaning, air leak assessments and solutions, indoor air quality tests and air filtration products. These apply for both home or commercial establishments.
- Easy to get in contact. Great communication is one of the most important aspects of a relationship. Since HVAC contractors and customers are building a relationship, open communication should be observed. Companies should be easy to get through and understands your need in your AC units.
- Offers financing options. Maintenance of your HVAC involves a big amount of cash. Seek for companies who offer great financing options. Don’t forget to read all the terms and conditions and make sure you can afford to pay the monthly payments. Freezing Mechanical offers various options such as bank financing, check and credit card payment.
- Environment-Friendly. The trend nowadays is going back to basics. Find out HVAC contractors in Miami FL who cares about the environment. Ask what they contribute to energy and water conservation.
- Research for online reviews. It is best to know the history of HVAC contractors in Miami FL through online reviews from previous customers. These are accessible with a click of a button on the world wide web.
- Written Estimates. After choosing your Miami air conditioning company, and you are ready to obtain their services, it is best to ask for written estimate indicating the cost and details of services they will provide.
To get started with your HVAC maintenance service, call Freezing Mechanical at (305) 780 6112.